Monday, January 13, 2014

Talkin’ ‘bout a Resolution

I’m typically not one for resolutions.  But since 2014 brings a fresh start, JPug and I thought it would be a good idea to put pen to paper and take a good look at the purposeful life we want to live in 2014.  As my friend Jayme reminded me, putting thoughts and theories into writing creates a higher level of accountability so I decided to take our goals a step further and post them for all to see.  As you may notice below, our goals aren’t SMART …who really wants to be that formal…just thoughts we have and improvements we’d like to work towards over the next year.

Eek!  I’m already crumbling from this accountability pressure…just kidding…sort of!

Personal
Make time for me
Blog
Volunteer 50hrs/year

JPug
Plan father/son trip
Go hunting

TeamPug
Budget
Stick to budget…it’s not there to look pretty and sound fun!
Increase giving to 10%
Hit the gym
Grocery shop/homemade meals
Unique experiences/explore KC with Elle
Elle sleeps in crib
Visit STL once/quarter
Organize/purge entire house
Car replacement fund $XX
Basement finish fund $XX

Given that we’re nearly halfway into January, I can say that things are going pretty well.  Perfect?!  No, but life’s not perfect.  We’re making positive changes and feeling progress…not too shabby.    

2 comments:

  1. buy super kamagra online works by relaxing the blood veins in your penis, thereby improving blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and sustain a hard, erect penis proper for sexual activity.

    ReplyDelete