Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quick Update


As excited as I was to talk about non-“I” word topics…

The results of JPug’s 3rd analysis came in this week and were…improved.  Not “normal” but also not the down-and-out, move straight to IVF story that we heard a couple months ago.  So, I’m happy cautiously optimistic to report that we should be starting IUI (if you don’t know what that is…read my previous post) with my next cycle. 

There are still a few potential hiccups we could encounter…1) my body is still getting used to the synthetic thyroid hormone which takes time (although the thought of “time” is super annoying to me, I feel like I’m actually getting more patient as the process progresses).  My TSH (if you don’t know what this is…read my previous post) is lower but the affects the dose has on my body and systems vital to reproduction are still in transition.  2) The hand-off of JPug’s blood tests from Dr. K to Dr. N have been the exact opposite of smooth.  Dr. N needs to complete a full review of JPug’s blood work as he may be able to identify the root cause of any issues. 

Man…Team Pug is a heck of a pair with what seems like a fair amount of problems!

Because I have no interest in blog readers becoming cycle-stalkers, I probably won’t discuss the IUI process a whole lot as we go through it.  I’ll continue to write posts about the process in real time (experiences, thoughts, feelings, etc.) but probably won’t publish those posts until the time is right.  It’s important to me that we share information about the entire process but it’s also very important that if we do conceive, we get through the crucial first trimester before announcing to family and friends.

Enough of this “I” word talk…back to the fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. sodium 70 mg is used to treat a condition called osteoporosis. belongs to a group of non-hormonal medicines known as bisphosphonates. That condition is common in women after menopause. it informs your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete