Friday, May 18, 2012

Back in Action


Today is Friday, May 18th…it’s literally been an entire month since my last blog post which is uncharacteristic for me.  Long story short, life has been B.U.S.Y.  I wouldn’t have it any other way but when things get busy, other stuff falls through the cracks and for me…blogging has taken a back seat.  It’s definitely not because I don’t have anything to say…on the contrary…I have lots to say but no time to say it.  Over the past month, I feel like my life has been consumed by busy weekends and the essentials…work, eat and sleep.  A major project is coming to fruition at work next Tuesday (eek!) and I couldn’t be happier…life will slow down once more and I’ll be able to enjoy the little things…like taking walks with JPug and the pooches, cooking, and blogging.  Time for me to get back to work but more posts to come…have a terrific weekend everyone!     

1 comment:

  1. buy poxet 90 mg online taken once daily and also as needed during 10 weeks of treatment. No more than 1 tablet for daily treatment and 1 as-needed tablet within a 24-hour period.Mostly some side-effects after long-term use, such as psychiatric problems, dermatological reactions, increase in body weight, lower sex drive, nausea, headache, upset stomach, and weakness.

    ReplyDelete