Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Big Money, No Whammies!

Day 33 - Monday, March 19th

This morning I traveled to Dr. K's office for my 3rd and final blood test of the initial series.  Other than being a little late (open office hours and I wasn't motivated to arrive right when they opened on a Monday), the draw itself was uneventful.  Once again, the orders were STAT so they should have my results before the end of the day.  Since this draw was technically 3 days after the second, the office will be looking for my betaHCG to be more than double Friday's number (which was 782) and Progesterone should be about the same (which was 38.9).  I should also get the results of Friday's TSH test back today.  As JPug says, we're hoping for Big Money, No Whammies!

.....

Just heard from Dr. K's office a few minutes ago.  They called at 3:51p...sure to like to make a girl wait!  Today, my HCG level was 2,698 which was more than 3x Friday's number.  My progesterone was 30 and my TSH was 5.0.  Because the TSH is higher than they'd like, they're going to increase my synthetic thyroid supplement to bring the level down and ensure no unnecessary harm comes to our growing Puglet.  I'll have one more blood test later this week to test free T4 (don't know what that is at the moment...will need to do some research to explain) and our next step w/ Dr. K is our 6 week ultrasound on Friday, March 30th.

1 comment:

  1. buy tadalafil 20 mg online is a medicine used to treat erection problems and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It's also sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension.

    ReplyDelete