Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Motivation Lost, Humor Found

Over the past couple of weeks, I haven’t been very motivated…not motivated to blog, not motivated to chat with friends and definitely not motivated to write out or send Christmas cards (sorry folks, guess those will have to wait until next year).  I’m sure time will pull me out of my funk but for now I’m temporarily content wallowing in my own puddle of self pity for a few minutes each day.  Laughter is typically the best medicine so I thought I’d share some of the thoughts that have crossed my mind recently…
  • Yay…I don’t have to give up alcohol, sushi, caffeine, soft cheese or lunch meat just yet.  Cheers to that!
  • Honestly, who wants to be (third trimester) pregnant in the heat of summer?  I hate to wear a bikini when by body doesn’t look like a beached whale.  Too bad sweatpants and a hoodie aren’t considered acceptable pool/lake attire.
  • I was really looking forward to taking a warm bath with JPug during the cold winter months.  Guess that dream will have to wait for the second winter in a row.
  • I was really looking forward to NOT shoveling snow this winter...too bad the world must think I should help JPug shovel instead.

1 comment:

  1. motivation loss is It's your subconscious mind giving hints that something is off. Properly analyzing why you're not feeling it will make it easier to snap out of it also will ultimately determine how productive and fulfilled you can hold over a prolonged period.

    ReplyDelete